MADONNA

MADONNA
EXPLICITLY 4 "ICONERS"!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Another anniversary of my birth...I'm getting older, but am I getting wiser?  I'd like to think so.  And what would I like for my birthday.  You can't go wrong with great reading material.  And, as you see on my blog, I do include an Amazon widget for those of you who are stumped about what to get for me.  Anyone who knows me knows I always appreciate a good book...like the books featured to the left of this post.  The Moral Landscape is Sam Harris' latest book.  The End Of Faith is an older book, which argues science has a universal moral code and there's no need for religion.  

What else would I like for my day?  Super-strength duct tape would be nice...and brown paper bags.  What? you ask.  It's simple really!  I want the duct tape to cover the mouths of certain people--Christine O'Donnell, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, everyone at Fox Wanna-be-News, and the Tea Baggers, as well as every extremist "bible-thumper" who feels compelled to shove their religious propaganda down our throats.  The brown paper bags?  To cover their heads!!! 

So far, my day has been peachy!

No comments: