MADONNA

MADONNA
EXPLICITLY 4 "ICONERS"!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dora is officially 44 and now we enter July!

Dora's birthday dinner was a success.  Thanks to Josie and their mom Eva for their help in preparing the meal and their company.  We all had fun.  I invited my former professor and advisor from UTPB--Dr. Martinez.  Dora and I have developed a friendship with her and we always have a blast with her.  We feel as if we have known her forever and a day.  We all have a great deal in common.  And now, I will share the pics....
Time to open the gifts.  Pictured around the table (l-r):  Dora's mom Eva, Dr. Martinez, Dora the birthday girl, Dora's niece Alex (in black), and Dora's sister Josie (in red).
Dora is thinking:  "For me...all for me...really...for me...only me...and no one else....gosh."
Dora is reading her birthday card:  "Fourscore and seven million years ago, you were born...."





































Dora and her mother...She loves her mama!



























HAPPY 44TH BIRTHDAY TO DORA!  WE ALL WISH YOU MANY MORE TO COME!  Pictured (l-r):  Ana, Dora (seated), Dora's and Josie's mother Eva, Dora's sister Josie, Dora's niece Alex (Josie's daughter), and me.

UPCOMING BIRTHDAYS TO REMEMBER:
1.  July 13th:  my Aunt Fina from Pecos, TX
2.  July 23rd:  Dora's niece Erica from Big Spring, TX
3.  July 25th:  Dora's brother-in-law Philip Sr. ("Wero") from Coahoma, TX
4.  July 30th:  Dora's great-niece Gabby from Midland, TX

No comments: