MADONNA

MADONNA
EXPLICITLY 4 "ICONERS"!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

One Day At A Time....

It's been a few days since Mom's passing.  The funeral services were beautiful.  D and I spent Saturday night at Mom's house, which was...I don't know...awkward I suppose.  I see Mom in every room.  It just doesn't seem like Mom's place anymore.  I can't hear her walking around in the kitchen.  I can't hear her reciting her prayers.  I can't smell her.  Periodically, I imagined her walking into the living room and sitting down in her rocker to talk.  At times, I wanted to cry but decided to snap out of it and remain strong for the others.  D has been a real trooper.  She hurts and see it in her eyes, but she is taking things one day at a time.  In the meantime, I will continue to be by her side and get her through this ordeal.  I miss her mother, too.


















No comments: